General terms and conditions
§ 1 - Provider, inclusion of the general terms and conditions
(1) Provider and contractual partner for the goods displayed in our online shop "hipsterkids.de" is Praxisimage-Berlin, Mieltschinerstr. 18, 12621 Berlin, telephone +493056583889, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as "Provider").
(2) These general terms and conditions are part of every contractual agreement between the provider and the respective customer. Conflicting general terms and conditions of the customer are contradicted.
§ 2 - Offer of goods and conclusion of contract
(1) The offerer offers the articles represented in this on-line Shop to the purchase. The colour display of the articles on the website may vary slightly depending on the Internet browser used and the monitor settings of the customer; these deviations are technically never completely avoidable. The selection of goods, conclusion of the contract and execution of the contract are made in the German language.
(2) For the goods displayed in the shop, the provider makes a binding purchase offer. By sending the order request via the "buy" button, the customer accepts the purchase offer. The supplier confirms the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (confirmation of contract).
(3) Before accepting the purchase offer, the customer is shown an overview of the data recorded for his order, including the essential characteristics of the goods. At this point, the customer has the opportunity to check the data for possible input errors and, if necessary, to go back one or more steps in the order process in order to change the data or to cancel the order altogether.
(4) After conclusion of the contract, the supplier shall send the customer the contents of the concluded contract (contract text) by e-mail. Since the customer has no access to this, it is the customer's responsibility to keep the e-mail with the contract text in his own interest.
§ 3 - Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are total prices plus shipping costs. Sales tax is not shown (§ 19 UStG).
(2) Information on shipping costs can be found in the respective product description.
(3) The customer can use the following payment methods to pay for his purchase: Prepayment by bank transfer, PayPal, Klarna ("Sofort."), credit card (MasterCard, VISA), delivery on account.
(4) For prepayment orders there is a payment period of one week from receipt of the contract confirmation. The supplier returns the desired goods for the duration of the payment period for the customer. The Provider reserves the right to withdraw from the contract and sell the goods elsewhere if payment has not been made in due time.
(5) The supplier reserves his ownership of the delivered goods until the purchase price claim has been paid in full.
(6) Deliveries to countries outside the European Union may be subject to customs duties and import sales tax, which the customer must pay to the customs authorities upon receipt of the consignment. These charges are in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs and are not to be influenced by the supplier.
§ 4 - Shipping and delivery time
(1) Information on the delivery time can be found in the respective product description. An indication in days refers to the time span from the payment by the customer to the delivery of the delivery. In the case of delivery on account or cash on delivery the time span does not mean from payment, but from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
(2) Several products ordered at the same time will be delivered in a joint shipment; the delivery time of the product with the longest delivery time applies for the joint shipment. If the Customer wishes to receive a specific product with a shorter delivery time in advance, he must order this product separately.
(3) If a delivery fails because the Customer has entered the delivery address incorrectly or incompletely, a new delivery attempt will only be made if the Customer bears the direct costs of the new shipment. These costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed upon when the contract was concluded.
§ 5 - Consumer Right of Withdrawal
(1) A customer who buys as a consumer is entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the statutory conditions. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.
(2) A consumer with permanent residence outside Germany shall be granted a consumer withdrawal right by the provider in accordance with German requirements and legal consequences even if the consumer's national law does not provide for a withdrawal right or links the withdrawal to a shorter period or a stricter form than under German law.
§ 6 - Warranty (liability for defects)
Warranty claims of the customer (also referred to as liability for defects) exist in accordance with the statutory provisions.
§ 7 - Out-of-court settlement of disputes
(1) The EU Commission has set up an online dispute resolution platform ("OS platform") at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr for the out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from a distance contract with a consumer.
(2) In addition to the OS platform, consumers can address the following conciliation body: Allgemeine Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle des Zentrums für Schlichtung e.V., Straßburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, https://www.verbraucher-schlichter.de, E-Mail: email@example.com, telephone (07851) 7957940.
(3) However, the supplier is neither obliged nor willing to participate in an out-of-court consumer dispute settlement procedure.
§ 8 - Final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. However, German law shall not apply to consumers with permanent residence abroad if the national law of the consumer contains provisions from which the consumer cannot deviate by contract at his expense.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the parties agree that the exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be the registered office of the provider.
(3) Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.